Food & Beverage Vendor Contract
DEADLINE TO REGISTER w/ promotional inclusion – January 1, 2023
DEADLINE TO REGISTER (if space is available) – Thursday, March 31, 2023
- The West Alabama Food and Wine Festival will be held on Main Avenue in downtown Northport on Sunday, April 30, 2023 from 3:30 – 7:30 pm.
*VIP Early Entrance from 3:30 – 4:30 pm/ General Admission from 4:30 – 7:30 pm
- Two 6’ draped table will be provided for each vendor (unless otherwise specified). Feel free to bring your own table/set up.
- Exhibitors are responsible for additional table décor, serving pieces and equipment (including plating, utensils, etc.) If you are bringing your own tent, the tent can only be 8×8 or 10×10.
- A “sell out” event will be 1000 guests. Be prepared to serve a sell-out crowd a tasting portion (2 oz. recommended). Tasting portions are expected to last through the duration of the event.
- Alcohol vendors are limited to serving a 2 oz. pour as stated in the Alabama ABC board administration code – Chapter 20-c-7 Advertising Provisions. All alcohol vendors must follow all applicable Alabama ABC rules and regulations.
- Up to three uniformed staff are allowed entry into the Festival.
- Retail sales are strictly prohibited by Wine Vendors and Food Vendors. Per ABC Board Regulations, only Alabama Wine Growers Association may participate in retail sales. However, promotional materials are greatly encouraged.
- Two complimentary guest tickets are available to each vendor upon request.
Marketing & Promotions:
- We typically use traditional marketing and social media to promote the event.
- To be included in all print (poster, push card, etc.), email your logo to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All vendors will be included in the final round of promotions to include print ads, program booklet & social media posts.
Check in & Setup:
- The Festival area in Downtown Northport will be open for exhibitors to setup at 1:00pm. All booths should be set up no later than 3:00pm. All exhibits must be removed from the event venue by 8:30pm on Sunday, April 30, 2023. No items may remain in the Festival area overnight. Post-setup parking for vendors will be available.