Food & Beverage Partner Agreement
DEADLINE TO REGISTER w/ promotional inclusion – March 1, 2023
DEADLINE TO REGISTER (if space is available) – Thursday, March 31, 2023
- The West Alabama Food and Wine Festival will be held on Main Avenue in downtown Northport on Sunday, April 30, 2023 from 3:30 – 7:30 pm.
- VIP Early Entrance from 3:30 – 4:30 pm/ General Admission from 4:30 – 7:30 pm
- Two 6’ draped table will be provided for each food or beverage participant (unless otherwise specified). Feel free to bring your own table/set up.
- Exhibitors are responsible for additional table décor, serving pieces and equipment (including plating, utensils, etc.) If you are bringing your own tent, the tent can only be 8×8 or 10×10.
- A “sell out” event will be 1000 guests. Be prepared to serve a sell-out crowd a tasting portion (2 oz. recommended). Tasting portions are expected to last through the duration of the event.
- Alcohol is limited to serving a 2 oz. pour as stated in the Alabama ABC board administration code – Chapter 20-c-7 Advertising Provisions. All alcohol participants must follow all applicable Alabama ABC rules and regulations.
- Any sales of food, beverage, or retail during the West Alabama Food & Wine Festival is strictly prohibited per the City Tax Revenue Division and ABC Board Regulations. The sole exception is the Alabama Wine Growers Association, who per the ABC, may participate in retail sales. However, promotional materials are greatly encouraged.
- Up to three uniformed staff are allowed entry into the Festival.
- Two complimentary guest tickets are available to each vendor upon request.
Marketing & Promotions:
- We typically use traditional marketing and social media to promote the event.
- To be included in all print (poster, push card, etc.), email your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- All food and beverage participants will be included in the final round of promotions to include print ads, program booklet & social media posts.
Check in & Setup:
- The Festival area in Downtown Northport will be open for exhibitors to setup at 1:00pm. All booths should be set up no later than 3:00pm. All exhibits must be removed from the event venue by 8:30pm on Sunday, April 30, 2023. No items may remain in the Festival area overnight. Post-setup parking for vendors will be available.